We conduct Industry oriented CAD program across different domains like Aerospace, Automotive etc. Engineers design, Analyze and help manufacture mechanical tools, engines, and machines.
They are employed in Core industries in Automobile, Aerospace, Heavy engineering etc.. They are also employed in engineering services and product design companies. They, carry out a wide range of design and analysis activities, in the product development lifecycle. Their key tasks include: Concept Sketching, 2D Design & Drafting, 3D Modeling, Prototyping, and Performance & Safety Analysis.
- Fundamentals of Design
- Sketcher, Part Modeling, Drafting and Assembly
- Concept Design, Product Design & Development
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance
- Surface Modeling
- Sheet Metal Design
- Generative Shape Design
- Composite Design
- Reverse Engineering
- Live Project training
- Experience certificate
- Training from industry expert
- Flexible learning program
- Six Sigma certification
- ISO Awareness
- Data security
- Interpersonal skill development
- B.E. / B Tech in Aero/Mechanical / Production / Automobile or equivalent pass out.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile pass out.
- The student who are in final year and looking for training and project support
- Only students who have successfully completed the Degree/ Diploma examination will be eligible for Campus Placement.
- Industry sponsored candidates.
Who is the instructor for this training?
- Industry experts
Available Training model
OnlineTraining: 3 month to 1 year
Classroom session: 3 month to 1 year