The Finite Element Analysis (FEA) has been widely implemented by Aerospace and Automotive companies and is used by design engineers as a tool during the product development process.
Design engineers analyze their own designs while they are still in the form of easily modifiable CAD models to allow for quick turnaround times and to ensure prompt implementation of analysis results in the design process. While FEA software is readily available, successful use of FEA as a design tool still requires an understanding of FEA basics, familiarity with FEA process and commonly used modeling techniques, as well as an appreciation of inherent errors and their effect on the quality of results.
- Fundamental concept and hand calculation
- Strength of Materials
- Finite Element Method
- Finite Element Mesh & Analysis
- Linear Static
- Normal Modes
- Fatigue Damage of Tolerance
- Composite Analysis
- Dynamic / Vibration Analysis
- LIve Project training
- Experience Certificate
- Training from industry expert
- Flexible learning program
- CFD Familiarization
- Data Security
- Interpersonal skill development
- B.E. / B Tech in Aero/Mechanical / Production / Automobile or equivalent pass out.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile pass out.
- The student who are in final year and looking for training and project support
- Only students who have successfully completed the Degree/ Diploma examination will be eligible for Campus Placement.
- Industry sponsored candidates.
Who is the instructor for this training?
- Industry experts
Available Training model
OnlineTraining: 6 month to 1 year
Classroom session: 6 month to 1 year