Our Technical authors will support your engineers and designers
Technical Authoring is a specific skillet which relies on the experience of the Technical Author in a specific domain or industry sector to write expressive and procedural text to an established or bespoke specification.
All of our technical authors are experienced in one or more sectors, and all have an electro-mechanical background.
Our Technical authors will support your engineers and designers as required to combine your already existing information and produce technical publications to your required specification. These Technical publications may include (but are not limited to) descriptive text, maintenance procedures, illustrations and parts lists.
Our Technical authors can also work on-site with you to make sure that we congregate and incorporate the latest information which minimizes the delivery time at the end of the project.
All publications are produced using software as per your requirements. Throughout the production process, close liaison will be maintained with you to ensure that your product is delivered on time and on budget.
Our Manual capabilities
- Service manuals
- Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM)
- Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM)
- Illustrated Part Lists and Catalogs (IPL/IPC)
- Engine Maintenance Manuals (EMM)
- Illustrated Tool and Equipment Manuals (ITEM)
- Multilingual translation of technical manuals
- AESP, ASD S1000D and Data Modules
- ASD 2000M
- Simplified technical English
- FM (FrameMaker)
- UXD (UltraXML)
- Desktop publishing formats including RTF, DOC and DOCX.