Data Analytics Overview
Data Analytics course curriculum Aerofolic provides extensive knowledge of Data Collection, Extraction, Cleansing, Exploration, and Transformation. Alongside the Data Mining, Data Integration is done with feature Engineering to build Prediction models for Data Visualization and deploying the solution.
Data Analytics training skills and tools that are emphasized in the course are Statistical Analysis, Text Mining, Regression Modelling, Hypothesis Testing, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Modelling, R Studio, XLMiner, Tableau, Spark, Hadoop, Minitab, programming languages like R and Python.
Data Analytics Training Course Details
Our data analytics program aims to build a successful career and intended to give a complete understanding of Data Analytics concepts. We offer you to get practical, hands-on experience and ensure a hassle-free execution of real-life projects in data Analytics.
Data Analytics Training modules
- Introduction To Python
- Working With Libraries (NumPy,Pandas,Matplotlib,Seaborn,SciPy, Sklearn In Python)
- Work With Seaborn Library (High-Level Interface For Drawing Attractive And Informative Statistical Graphics) In Python
- Introduction To SciPy And Sklearn Libraries In Python
- Statistical Analysis & Hypothesis testing
- Linear and Logistic Regression
- Discrete Probability Distribution
- Advanced Regression and Multinomial Regression Analytics, Associate rules and Recommender system
- Dimension Reduction
- Machine Learning Classifiers - KNN
- An Introduction To Data Visualization
- Tableau Products And Usage
- Connecting Tableau With Multiple Sheets And Data Sources
- Tableau Filters And Visualization Interactivity
- Maps And Images In Tableau
- Advanced Charts In Tableau And Analytical Techniques
- Tableau Integration With Other Tools
- Data Collection
- Data Cleansing / Exploratory Data Analysis / Feature Engineering
- Data Mining
- Introduction To Big Data
- Hadoop And Its Components
- Classifier - Naive Bayes
- Decision Tree And Random Forest
- Black Box Methods
- Text Mining
- Natural Language Processing
Data Analytics Training Benefits
- Internship-Live Project Training
- Placement Assistance
- Experience Certificate
- Training from Industry Expert
- Flexible Learning Program
- Industry Exposure
Aerofolic Data Analytics Training Additional Benefits
Refining and polishing the candidate’s resume with insider tips to help them on their dream job.
Preparing candidates to ace HR and Technical interview rounds with model interview questions and answers.
Preparing candidates to face interview scenarios through 1:1 and panel mock interviews with industry veterans.
We provide placement assistance until you get placed.
Data Analytics Training Tools and Frameworks Covered
Data Analytics Training In-House Projects for Internship
Data Analytics Training Eligibility
- Fresher’s from any stream with good analytical and logical skills.
- Professionals or fresher’s who are really serious about making a career in Data Analytics.
- Individuals from any domain who possess logical thinking about mathematical and analytical skills.
- People who are working on business intelligence tools, data warehousing and reporting tools.
- Statisticians, Economists, Mathematicians, Software programmers, Business Analysts, Six Sigma Consultants and Digital Marketing professionals
Aerofolic Data Analytics Trainers are:
- Experts in their domain and constantly upgrading with new tools to impart the best training
- Selected carefully by our training partners and recognized by various Organization
- Working experience in MNC’s like IBM, HCL Technologies, TCS, etc.
- Certified Data Analytics Industry Professionals with more than 10+ years of experience.
Data Analytics Training
Mode: Online Training
Duration: 6 month to 1 year
Course Fee : 1,10,000
Mode: Classroom Session
Duration: 6 month to 1 year
Course Fee : 1,35,000