- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt with good knowledge of Lean practices, Knowledge of Quality Principles and Techniques essentials.
- Should have strong financial and client facing skills
- Multi Domain and Process Expertise across Global Markets.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem analytic and resolution skills.
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
- Should assist in identification, prioritization, and selection of potential projects in all functional areas of the business to optimize existing processes for waste reduction and cost control.
- Must evaluate in detail, a current operation from start to finish.
- Analyze the information to find areas of waste, duplication and frequent errors.
- Must be able to develop a plan to implement changes.
- Should monitor the results of the changes to ensure if they are working.
- Able to make continuous improvements and adjustments to maintain efficient operations.
- Must be able to change management skills, capable of building a change management strategy to ensure support and buy-in for improvement projects.
Aerofolic is offering end-to-end solutions in the field of Engineering, Procurement, Training and Resources management solutions to various industrial sectors such as, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and ITes.
As a consulting partner, we offer personalized and professional services matching customers needs.
Our dedicated team of Engineering and Management professionals have proven track records with a clientele that includes several Industries and Global MNC’s and we firmly believe in lean six sigma approach, quality tools and proven management strategies to improve our process, efficiency and profitability for our clients.
As Per Industry standard