- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding and aptitude of mechanical and/or electrical principles
- Knowledge of aircraft operation, aircraft systems and aircraft maintenance practices
- Ability to use engineering drawings, specifications, functional tests, and other sources to research, analyze and interpret information required for inclusion in publications
- Create and revise a variety of industry leading technical illustrations of aircraft part details, assemblies, and installations, as well as schematics and charts
- Use industry standard tools/software to develop critical Instructions for Continued Airworthiness \(ICA\), Flight Documents, and Service Letters/Bulletins in accordance with industry standards and government regulations
- Prepare other project documentation as required.
- Track the processing of incoming and outgoing project documents.
- Use software programming \(SGML, XML, JAVA, and SQL\) to create and modify hardware and software applications used for authoring, illustrating, quality control, data integrity, converting and processing of technical publications
Aerofolic is offering end-to-end solutions in the field of Engineering, Procurement, Training and Resources management solutions to various industrial sectors such as, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and ITes.
As a consulting partner, we offer personalized and professional services matching customers needs.
Our dedicated team of Engineering and Management professionals have proven track records with a clientele that includes several Industries and Global MNC’s and we firmly believe in lean six sigma approach, quality tools and proven management strategies to improve our process, efficiency and profitability for our clients.
As Per Industry standard