Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) allows us to look in detail at airflow at the microscopic level.
We use a range of CFD simulation packages to produce visual and analytical outputs.
Whether you are looking at internal comfort, data centers, clean rooms, car parks, contaminant dispersal or HVAC layouts, CFD can help you test and optimize the design of your system in order to achieve better performance levels.
We can cover your CFD requirements from internal flows to multiple degrees of freedom moving mesh models and external. Whatever your CFD simulation needs we can help.
- Product design development – We are experts in applying fluid dynamic analysis to product design across a wide range of applications in order to maximize product potential.
- Design optimization – We are at the forefront of the use of multi-parameter optimization techniques coupled with CFD morphing technology.
- Flow characterization and understanding of existing fluid dynamic devices.
- Performance mapping of products over a range of conditions.
- Scale-up of prototype designs without the need for full-scale testing.